Gevorg Muradyan was born on July 21, 1990 in Armavir. He graduated from Armavir secondary school No. 5 in 2007. He was admitted to the law department of the State Pedagogical University named after K. Abovyan in 2008, and after completing his military service in the military units of the Ministry of Defense and the Armed Forces of the Republic of Armenia, he continued his studies at the law department of the Eurasia International University. Gevorg Muradyan learned chess at the Armavir Chess School.
One of the best coaches of the Chess Academy of Armenia.
- Gevorg competed in and won numerous tournaments between 1998 and 2004.
- From 1999 to 2002, he competed in the final tournaments of the Republic of Armenia youth chess championships.
- In 2003, he won the Armavir city championship.
- In 2004, he won the Armavir branch of the Chess Academy.
- Since 2011 he has attended numerous educational, psychological, coaching, and arbitrator seminar-trainings and holds qualifications in teaching, coaching, and arbitration.
- From 2012 until today, he has participated in many tournaments as a chief arbiter and holds the title of a national chess arbiter.
- From 2011 to 2021 worked as a coach at the Chess Academy's Baghramyan branch
- From 2012 to 2014 worked as a chess teacher at the Children of Armenia Foundation.
- From 2013 to 2015 worked as a chess teacher at Karakert No. 1 secondary school.
- From 2014 until today, he works as a chess teacher in the international scientific and educational staff of "Shirakatsi Lyceum".
- From 2015 to 2022, he worked as a chess coach at the Erebuni Chess School for Children and Youth in Yerevan.
- From 2021 until today, he works at "IQ Center" educational centers as a chess coach
- From 2022, he works at the Chess Academy of Armenia as a chess coach